Old 10-01-2007, 12:01 AM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman[_1_] Gill Passman[_1_] is offline

Default While we wait for the outcome of rec.ponds.moderated

Gary Woods wrote:

My pond's frozen and the bass are just waiting for spring. Gotta replace
Walter the lonely koi, who passed on this last spring.

Now I'm going to get sentimental on you all right now....Gary one of the
things that I really loved about rec.ponds was reading your
narratives.....I kind of felt that I knew all about Walter and I also
got upset when I heard of his demise....your posts were very evocative
and indeed gave a true sense of how someone passionate about his hobby
really felt....they were understated at times but just really conveyed
the feeling and love that was felt.....I can still sit here and remember
reading your posts and closing my eyes and visualising that I was there
with you.....you are a great narrator and indeed in my eyes are what the
hobby (nay passion) is all about.....

So I thank you for what you gave me.....

Gill