Old 24-03-2003, 06:56 PM
jammer

Default weeds?

On Mon, 24 Mar 2003 18:30:27 +0000 (UTC),
(D. Gerasimatos) wrote:

But is a *lot* more work. In fact, what drove me to use chemicals was the
fact that I couldn't stay ahead of the weeds even though I was out on my
hands and knees almost every day, and I have a small (600 square foot)
lawn. I'd prefer to weed by hand, but there's no way...

Dimitri

Weeding by hand is great therapy. A mug of iced tea, a towel to kneel
on, and I get lost in thought that is only interrupted when i don't
have another weed to pull. I can't use gloves either or i can't feel
to get the roots. If you were weeding that much, i don't think you got
the roots. I made money last year weeding beds for $10 hr. I am about
to call a couple of those people.
jammer