Old 10-01-2007, 12:09 AM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman[_1_] Gill Passman[_1_] is offline

Default While we wait for the outcome of rec.ponds.moderated

Hi Pete,

Tristan is quite correct....my ISP has been having problems with their
POP3 server which has included mails being sent into oblivion with no
bounces.....Carol has also mailed me about this.....the problem has been
resolved by me no longer relying on my ISPs mail servers so I do not
anticipate this happening again.....so apologies if my ISP managed to
lose any mail that you sent me (well on their behalf as it wasn't my
fault).....If you wish to email me, again as Tristan has also pointed
out, the valid email addy is not hard to figure out....and wimp on you
going to bed.....it is 12:07 here - but maybe I'm a night owl - lol (oh
yes, all I have to do is the school run in the morning and not real work)

Gill