Old 10-01-2007, 12:26 AM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman[_1_] Gill Passman[_1_] is offline

Default While we wait for the outcome of rec.ponds.moderated

Tristan wrote:

hm....someone pass the crumpets please and my cup is empty, but I
prefer coffee! ;-) I sure hope Gary BBQ'd that sucker. A f=good
grilled KOi is better than a grilled or baked bass anyday!

Yeah well as you always have said us Brits have an obsession with tea
and crumpets.....coffee goes just as well too.....the big thing is a
correctly toasted crumpet with the butter melted in before you spread
the butter on top - if you ever make it to this fair land I will make
you tea/coffee and crumpets that will change you mind and you will no
longer vilify it but will come begging for more - lol

OK.....you are not the most sentimental of guys out there....that is
fine....some of us do enjoy this sort of chat/banter......IMNSHO Walter
was a pet and therefore deserved respect......I kind of got to know
Walter through Gary's posts....now I know that this sort of post is not
everyone's cup of tea...but it takes all sorts to make up a
community.....if you have no interest in this sort of post you skip
it...but you do not tread on someone's feelings about a lost
friend/pet....blunt enough for you my friend????

Gill