Old 09-01-2007, 08:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gary Woods Gary Woods is offline

Default Okay, we can't garden so.........

Sacha wrote:

what seeds, plants, bulbs have people ordered for this year? Anything new
for you?

I've got a couple of new catalogs, and I'm keen to expand the few
blackcurrants I put in last year. I've asked my sweetie to look through
the catalogs and make suggestions, and some Pagan spring planting rituals
will be in order.

So far in the Northeastern American colonies, we really haven't had winter,
but predictions are for something resembling it to come in as a Canadian
import in the next few days.