Old 10-01-2007, 07:55 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_6_] Jonno[_6_] is offline

Default Air conditioners

Claude wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Of course, it is no good talking about how good our houses would
be if they were completely different, we have to live with the houses
we have. Even if every builder were to start building fabulously
designed passive solar houses today that would have no effect on
the vast majority of us who don't get to live in new houses.

And now a higher proportion of new homes are built at medium or high
densities where the scope for incorporating passive design, while definitely
possible, is more limited than it is with detached housing. Back in 2000
something like almost half of all new housing construction in Melbourne was
medium density or higher.

YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WHY CELL BLOCKS ARE SO POPULAR (Grin!)
High density people for high density housing.