Old 10-01-2007, 11:32 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Ray B Ray B is offline

Default March of the Dinosaur

My wife.

Hey! She was working, the rest of us were all in grad school.

"Susan Erickson" wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 01:17:21 GMT, "Ray B"
wrote:

Not long after I got married, we moved about two blocks up the street,
near
the Ga Tech campus.

My new bride was at work, so a few buddies and I moved our stuff out of
the
old place into the new one - including a single-piece, king-size waterbed
frame nailed together from scraps of lumber. You should have seen us - 6
guys carrying a giant "wood block" up the middle of the street.

Oh yeah, then we moved a friend from his place in Decatur (about 8 miles
away) to our old abode.

Then we moved somebody else from his place in College Park - down near the
airport - to the other guy's place in Decatur.

All in one day.

And who bought the Beer and Pizza?
SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids