Old 10-01-2007, 01:03 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Pat Brennan[_2_] Pat Brennan[_2_] is offline

Default March of the Dinosaur

Thanks to everyone for new server ideas.

About the award bills, my mistake, I paid bills yesterday and awards
were $40 not $60. I do not know why I thought the price had been
raised to $60. I can live with $40 and I am sure the price will go
down when AOS moves into the digital age; another topic for another
day.

Proud owner of a 76 point Bllra Tahoma Glacier 'Green'. Absurd. Now
if everyone in Hawaii growing them would give me a buck I'd . . .

Pat