Old 10-01-2007, 01:42 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
danny danny is offline

Default March of the Dinosaur

AOS is moving into the digital age this month. Photographers can submit
just digital (or a bracketed slide set if they wish, but not the big set of
slides we've been doing), each judging center won't get slides of the
awards, and exhibitors will get a digital picture. Not sure if that will
have any effect on award fees.
-danny

"Pat Brennan" wrote in message
ups.com...
Thanks to everyone for new server ideas.

About the award bills, my mistake, I paid bills yesterday and awards
were $40 not $60. I do not know why I thought the price had been
raised to $60. I can live with $40 and I am sure the price will go
down when AOS moves into the digital age; another topic for another
day.

Proud owner of a 76 point Bllra Tahoma Glacier 'Green'. Absurd. Now
if everyone in Hawaii growing them would give me a buck I'd . . .

Pat