Old 10-01-2007, 11:30 AM posted to aus.gardens
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default Planting now

"Stuart Naylor" wrote in message
On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 22:10:28 +1100, "Farm1"

please@askifyouwannaknow
wrote:

What are you planting in the veggie garden at this point in time?

Potatoes in the garden.
Spring onions and radishes in hanging baskets.

I think that spuds would look rather fetching in hanging baskets.

BTW, I visited the webpage http://www.tumbleweed.com.au
I'm not really interested in more compost bins but Pet Poo Converter
http://www.tumbleweed.com.au/pages/d...?page_id=19692
interested me to the extent that I bought one.

For anybody who is interested "Worm Farm" and "Pet Poo Converter"

are
the same product and Tumbleweed are happy to fax the slightly
different operating instructions for Pet Poo type people.

I kill worms in my worm farm. Must give it another go.