Old 10-01-2007, 10:13 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default The Eden Project.

On 10/1/07 09:41, in article , "Charlie
Pridham" wrote:

"Peter James" wrote in message
s.com...
On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 22:50:35 +0000, shazzbat wrote
(in article ):

You will have less crowds in winter, even though it can be very busy there
winter or not. Other points of interest in the locality a
Lanhydrock House, at Bodmin

Won't be open until 17th March, though the gardens will be. I doubt there
will be a great deal to see before spring, though.

Lost Gardens of Heligan
The China Clay Museum at St Austell
The Model Train exhibition at Mevagissey
Mevagissey and Fowey are worth visiting at this time of the year.
Tremar Gardens, one of the best if not the best garden in Cornwall

Tremar? do you mean Trebah, if so its hardly on the doorstep!

And I have to disagree with it being 'one of the best' gardens in Cornwall.
It's probably wonderful in spring but when I saw it in July, there was only
one area that was colourful and that wasn't very large.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk