Old 10-01-2007, 11:18 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes Alan Holmes is offline

Default Okay, we can't garden so.........

"Andy" wrote in message

"Gary Woods" wrote in message
Sacha wrote:

what seeds, plants, bulbs have people ordered for this year? Anything
new
for you?

I've got a couple of new catalogs, and I'm keen to expand the few
blackcurrants I put in last year. I've asked my sweetie to look through
the catalogs and make suggestions, and some Pagan spring planting rituals
will be in order.

So far in the Northeastern American colonies, we really haven't had
winter,
but predictions are for something resembling it to come in as a Canadian
import in the next few days.

Neither have we in the Westcountry of England, record overnight
temperatures of 12.3 C last night in Devon ( we're verboten to know what
that is in Fahrenheit ).

For a rough estimate, double it and add 30!

Alan

Andy