Old 10-01-2007, 04:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Cat(h) Cat(h) is offline

Default Okay, we can't garden so.........

Sacha wrote:
what seeds, plants, bulbs have people ordered for this year? Anything new
for you? Any new plants you haven't tried before.

I find this most disturbing... You know, some of us (the fair weather
gardening kind) don't venture into our "pleasant outdoor room" until
the risk of sinking past our knees in the lawn on the way to the veg
patch is well passed. That might explain why we have to get 90% of our
tomato trusses in for final ripening at the end of the season, mind...
Anyway, some of us are still in gardening hibernation :-)

For those of you for whom the weather is calm and pleasant - no gloating
please!

It has been, for almost 24 hours. Naaaaaanaaaaaanananaaaaaaaaah.

Cat(h)