Old 10-01-2007, 05:56 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,uk.rec.gardening,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.fishing.coarse
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default PMWS pork entering food chain

On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 11:31:58 -0000, "Jim Webster" wrote:

dh@. wrote in message ...
On Sun, 7 Jan 2007 21:16:25 -0000, "Jim Webster"
wrote:

dh@. wrote in message ...
On Sat, 6 Jan 2007 23:03:20 -0000, "Jim Webster"
wrote:

"Burkie" wrote in message
legroups.com...
Dear Geoff: We have never met, but the tacit reaction to "go
veggie"
is yours, not mine.

pete is the one who told us to buy tesco salmon

Why?

because he is a troll?

Jim Webster

Well in a way we all are, but why would someone who wants to be
thought of as promoting veg*nism suggest that anyone should buy
salmon? And from a particular company?

such is life, don't expect pete to be consistant or even to actually believe
in what he writes if he things it might wind people up

Jim Webster

I've sure noticed that veg*ns flop around about what they believe,
and try to pretend they aren't supporting things that they obviously
are (like terrorism), etc. And that they won't even acknowledge,
much less appreciate, the fact that some animal products involve
fewer deaths than some veggies. They usually if not always deny
such a significant aspect. That alone proves they are very selective
in what they allow themselves to consider, and also that they care
more about promoting veg*nism than they do about human influence
on animals.