Old 10-01-2007, 10:03 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default While we wait for the outcome of rec.ponds.moderated

Yep yep yep, just what the world needs another forum for ponds and
fish like there is not enough of them already. Whats wrong with all
those foks needing yet another forum with the amount of forums out
htere. Evidently they ****i off so many folks and they are not welcome
there anymore.....You sure do not know what your getting ito if you
alow CArol Gulley akak Zebulon on yur forum. She w8ill have it black
listed and given a world wide black eye and name in short
order.........Only a fool would open up a forum to CArol akak
Zerbulon.......so you better think about it........besides its not
gonna last. none of them do even those that have tons of stuff to
offer. Pityfull bunch of riff raff unable to get along in already
established forums is appauling to say the least.

On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 17:40:22 GMT, "Karl Davis"
wrote:

"Zëbulon" wrote in message

I just sent a message to Gill and saw the reply from the Forum with my
user
name and password. :-))) After dinner I'll see if I can learn to use it.
see peaceful pond chats on the horizon. ;-)
--
ZB....

So far I have had a few posts about adding this forum after Pete posted on
my site.
It would certainly help, if those interested, were to register and post
their approval of such a new forum for those interested in this subject.

Look forward to hearing from you soon. :-)
http://www.karlsforums.com/forums/vi....php?tid=29259
Regards

Karl Davis. (Administrator)
Karl`s Forums
http://www.karlsforums.com/forums/
Karl`s PC Device Driver Site and FAQ Pages
Award winning site- reached over 2 Million Visitors!!

http://www.karldavis.com
All incoming and outgoing email is scanned by heuristic virus scanner and is
considered private and any public disclosure of the contents anywhere is
forbidden.

-------