Old 10-01-2007, 10:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) is offline

Default Okay, we can't garden so.........

"Sacha" wrote in message
what seeds, plants, bulbs have people ordered for this year? Anything new
for you? Any new plants you haven't tried before.
For those of you for whom the weather is calm and pleasant - no gloating
please!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

The online plant suppliers rather dictate what I must plant.
Things keep arriving that I ordered ages ago and I had forgotten about.
Seems to be the week when all the Arisaema people shunt out stuff.
A goodly selection of bulbs (corms?) to plant immediately as they are all
showing very rapid growth.
Being more specific I have Arisaema sikkokianum bicolorifolium-try saying
that after a few glasses of winter night booze. Don't bother to look it up
it's just a very posh form of Lords & Ladies.