Old 10-01-2007, 10:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
judith lea judith lea is offline

Default Okay, we can't garden so.........

Sacha wrote:
Rupert, Judith could post any number of pics to this group that would have
us just rocking with laughter. In fact, at one point some years ago, we
considered starting a collection of her posts and adding them to the FAQ.
One of the best was her story of collecting urine to accelerate her compost
heap. To this day, I get tears in my eyes when I just think of it......
--
Sacha

Even though the stairwell has been decorated, I swear I can still see a
slight shadow there. I am going to start collecting urine again as my
daleks are full of bits of lawn and I need these to rot down - this
time I am going to use the cloakroom downstairs and not the bathroom
upstairs.

Did I tell you about me going into the hypermarket rcently in my gold
slippers, my grandson was so ashamed that he walked 10 metres behind me
and looked the other way if I spoke to him. It was too late to go back
to the house and change and anyway in Nice nobody would have thought
twice about it but unfortunately I was in a town and when the people
stared at me, which they did, I smiled dazzling them with a full beam
and they obviously thought I was some sort of personality as they
smiled back.

Judth at home in England and just off to bed with a glass of dry white
wine and a chapter of my latest Martina Cole book so that I can pretend
that I am a gangster's moll.

Night night.