Old 10-01-2007, 10:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Keith \(Dorset\) Keith \(Dorset\) is offline

Default Okay, we can't garden so.........

Hi,

I've been out gardening ;-) (gloat)

but here is a list of some of my seeds for this year - that are here now,
ready and waiting:

* is new a new variety for us for this year

*Dwarf French Bean - Borlotto Firetongue ..... red with white streaks

*Runner Bean - Hestia (Dwarf Stringless) - red and white/pink - I usually
grow non-standard coloured runners these days. I have also got some other
seeds saved from last year.

*Chilli - Hot Stuff - various colours

*Squash - Cobnut - really looking forward to this but bit worried that it
might sprawl all over the place.

*Tomato - Sweet Million - a cheery type meant to be 'super sweet'

Courgette - Orelia - I tried this two years ago and it's now a regular.

Cantaloupe Melon - I might go for outside this year as I increase the pot
size every year - and they still seem to get pot-bound

any tips and comments grafefully received

Keith