Old 10-01-2007, 11:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Okay, we can't garden so.........

On 10/1/07 22:41, in article
, "judith lea"
wrote:

Rupert (W.Yorkshire) wrote:
I love Cardoons but they turn my fingers black, is there a way to avoid
this?

Judith at home in England

How strange. Does no other part of your body turn black after eating them.?

No, only my fingers. Some years ago, I was taking some blood from a
patient and I had to double glove as I was so ashamed of my black
fingers. I was worried in case the patient thought I had filthy
fingers.

I don't want to be an alarmist but presumably you HAVE checked that this
doesn't indicate some rather more serious but hidden allergy?
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk