Old 11-01-2007, 08:23 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,uk.rec.gardening,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.fishing.coarse
(o)(o)[_1_] (o)(o)[_1_] is offline

Default PMWS pork entering food chain

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 07:06:52 -0000, "Jim Webster"
wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
Jim Webster wrote:

snip

I confess I don't really care. I correct them when they tell lies about
my
industry, but as far as I am concerned if they don't want to eat meat,
fine,
there are an increasing number of people out there who do
Terrorism is merely terrorism, and we have jails for people who commit
that
sort of offence

It must have been a careless admission that you are with the meat
industry. I long wondered why some people attack animal rights
advocates and those who speak out against cruelty to animals on
alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian. I also suspected that the intensity of
those attacks are driven not by any conviction but by pure self
interest of those who profit from the horrible suffering of animals
produced by factory farming. Animals as living, feeling, suffering
creatures mean nothing to the likes of you who try to justify your
cruelty on helpless animals for your profit margin.

yawn
I'm honest, which is more than can be said about those animal rights
activists who were paid by an Irish meat factory group to protest against
live exports out of ireland.

That's a lie spread by one of your accomplices, greymuff.

fortunately most people out there know that the sort of person who digs up
your granny if you don't agree with them is not the sort of person you can
trust to tell you the truth on anything else either
But never mind, the world over meat eating is increasing, because countries
where poverty has forced people into vegetarianism are becoming more
prosperous and the people are eating meat

Just demented ramblings.

Jim Webster

Animal rights advocates are not terrorists but the meat industry people
who tourture animals are terrorists. I really do not know the
percentage of people who do not eat meat but I am sure that the numbers
are on the rise. Each video that shows the brutality of meat industry
on helpless animals brings more people closer to saying no to food
produced by cruelty.

How can anyone believe a single word you post when you are motivated by
making money off the cruel treatment of animals? What we need is better
and more effective laws to keep the meat industry from selling unsafe
meat produced by cruel methods to an unsuspecting public.