Old 11-01-2007, 10:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Okay, we can't garden so.........

On 11/1/07 07:41, in article
, "DavePoole Torquay"
wrote:

Sacha wrote:

Any minute now you'll tell us that the Hardenbergia is in full flower. ;-)

Not full flower - the racemes right at the top are fully open, but
those at eye level have a day or so to go. The wind is back this
morning Solanum wendlandii has broken free of its support and is
thrashing about, threatening to lacerate anything and anyone close by.
A neighbouring Brugmansia already looks as though it has been attacked
by a maniac with a craft knife.

Isn't it *awful*? We are getting the full fury of it here. One of my
daughters was going to drive down from Somerset for the day but I've asked
her not to! I really don't like to think of her on the road in this. And
yesterday was so lovely, too..... ;-(
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk