Old 11-01-2007, 01:05 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,uk.rec.gardening,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Jim Webster Jim Webster is offline

Default PMWS pork entering food chain

"pearl" wrote in message
"Jim Webster" wrote in message

"pearl" wrote in message
"Jim Webster" wrote in message

fortunately most people out there know that the sort of person who
digs
up
your granny if you don't agree with them is not the sort of person you
can
trust to tell you the truth on anything else either

One instance. Your sort of business has put millions in an early
grave.

except that the rest of the world doesn't believe you

The rest of the world increasingly knows that "I" am correct.

except that they are still eating more and more meat

And I hardly think the Chinese shopper who buys a live chicken and takes it
home and wrings the neck of the animal themselves is going to worry about
whether it was killed in a heartless and industrialised fashion

These people are eating more meat, Chinese government planners are ensuring
that they have the output to supply people what they want

Jim Webster