Old 12-01-2007, 02:03 AM posted to rec.gardens
mleblanca mleblanca is offline

Default Daffodil Planting

wrote:
I purchased several different varieties of daffodils and I'm wondering
how I should go about planting them. Should I mix all the bulbs up or
plant several different areas with one variety?

-Fleemo

Well I like them both ways. If you have enough bulbs, why not
take 2 of each variety and do a mixed planting and use the others
in monotype plantings and see which _You_ prefer? You can always
dig them up next year and change if you want.

Emilie
NorCal