Old 11-01-2007, 10:24 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_6_] Jonno[_6_] is offline

Default Berlooody foxes!!!!!!!

Stuart Naylor wrote:
On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 10:36:33 GMT, "0tterbot" wrote:

"Stuart Naylor" wrote in message

Luke wrote:

get an Alpacca, they'll go after those pesky foxes

Yeah or one of those big white dogs, a weimerander?

Did you mean Weimaraner? They aren't white though.

he means a maremma. they're white :-)

I'd never heard of a Maremma before, they seem to be very large.

Here is a cute little picture of one:
http://www.all-animals.com/maremma/images/puplamb.jpg

Forgot the name but know they come from Italy, or am i wrong there? The
mind can play funny tricks.

PS I mentioned about sharks goinf further upriver due to lack of fresh
water, and there on oneradio station, a report of a shark seen up a
river today...
Sounds like they were right on ABC Radio saturday morning...