Old 12-01-2007, 07:01 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Lee Lee is offline

Default 2007 IPA Symposium at Taiwan Orchid Plantation March 9-11 with an orchid tour through Thailand before Feb 23-Mar 9

Have you thought about travelling to the 2007 IPA Symposium? (at the
Taiwan Orchid Plantation, March 9-11 plus the two day trips to the
orchid nurseries March 12 & 13) I have! But to go all that way, why not
see more? I just returned from a December "orchid sojurn" through
Southeast Asia... spending several days each in Bangkok, Singapore,
Bali and Hong Kong. I attended the December Horticultural Fair in
Bangkok where there were orchid entries from 17 countries. I've posted
some highlights at Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/classicorchids/
More will follow.
The IPA event was just the excuse I needed to go back. You see I have
travelled with Mr. Ed Boyett from Atlanta on a few orchid trips to
Ecuador. I would like to continue his 20 year history of leading orchid
enthusiasts on tours to Thailand and other destinations in the Orient.
I've just checked the air travel to book a roundtrip from Atlanta to
Taiwan on the major airlines. Tonight economy airfares were from $3600
to $4200 USD. I've put together an itenerary to tour through Thailand
and then have the option of going on to the IPA Symposium. comes to
$4007 and the option to travel on to the IPA Symposium is just $505,
which again includes flights and ground transportation, hotels and most
meals including taxes. I have space for 15 people. If you're interested
please send an email or to learn more please check my next email.

Lee Bredeson