Old 12-01-2007, 08:17 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,uk.environment.conservation,uk.rec.gardening,uk.business.agriculture
(o)(o)[_1_] (o)(o)[_1_] is offline

Default PVL+ MRSA Superbug hits Wales

On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 07:47:03 +0000, Oz
wrote:

Jim Webster writes

"Oz" wrote in message

slaves can usually be induced to do enough to be worth feeding.

if not, well....

wonder if he could cope with pulling a plough

unlikely, plenty of hoeing and mucking out animals would be about his
level.

given his obvious dislike of animals I'm not sure I'd want them near any,
hoeing might be more suitable

I think after a while (say 9 months) mucking out animals and smelling
roasting meat, he would come to be rather fond of animals.

We cant even asked what it did for you, as being work shy, I don't
suppose you know what sweat of the brow is? State benefits have a lot
to answer for....