Old 12-01-2007, 08:58 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,uk.rec.gardening,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.fishing.coarse
[email protected] TurnagainArm@hotmail.com is offline

Default PMWS pork entering food chain

(o)(o) o o wrote:
On 11 Jan 2007 18:00:47 -0800, wrote:

Derek Moody wrote:

We've done this one to death many times Pearl (Lotus). Jim even offered you
the use of enough of his land to demonstrate your principles and show him,
and the rest of the farming community, where they were going wrong.

It is kind of silly to present these childish challenges since they are
totally meaningless. People concerned for animals often become
vegetarians because of cruel conditions of factory farming and to
contrast the horrible conditions animals have to suffer because the
meat industry tortures these animals from birth to slaughter with the
free grazing of animals is absurd. The reality of factory farming is so
horrible that one has to wonder how any of these people are able to
sleep at night or look their wives and children in the face. How would
they like if they and their loved ones had to live under the conditions
they force those helpless animals to live under? Has anyone made a
study to find out if there is a connection to society becoming
insensitive to the horrors of factory farming and the rise of brutal
crimes especially against those who are too weak to defend themselves?

Child abuse, animal abuse, adult abuse, environment abuse are usually
linked. I think it's possibly due to some form of inbreeding.

They have shown that most wife and child abusers and serial killers
started out torturing animals. To me, factory farming is the worst kind
of animal torture and I find it hard to believe that it does not impact
those who inflict those horrible things on helpless animals.