Old 12-01-2007, 07:06 PM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Smile

kaspian On 2007-01-11 21:39:46 -0500, Carl 1 Lucky Texan said:

Somewhat off topic I know, still????

Mainly I discover little toys and playthings my son Tristan tucked in
everywhere, especially during his days of playing with those little
green plastic soldiers. I get a really wistful feeling these days when
I come upon one of his secret forts secreted under a hedge somewhere.

Then there's the occasional long-lost garden implement. I'm still
holding out hope of rediscovering an old Bulldog trowel that I've never
quite found a satisfying replacement for.

--

Wundern kann es mich night, das unser Herr Christus mit Dernen
Gern und mit Sündern gelebt, geht's mir doch eben auch so.

I can't be surprised that our Lord, Jesus Christ, liked to hang out
With sinners and harlots.* That's how it is with me, too.
* -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1749-1832

havent got my garden boxes done as of yet but where i did the flower beds
we did find tons of beer bottle caps, shards of broken glass like u wouldnt believe,
all kinds brick pieces, a few door knobs, old electric wire, heavy metal staples,
an old outdoor water tap and a lot of other things. guess they didnt know how to
get rid of the junk when they built the house so just buried the stuff around the
house itself lolol. cyaaaaa, sockiescat.