Old 12-01-2007, 04:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes Alan Holmes is offline

Default Okay, we can't garden so.........

"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote in message
"Sacha" wrote in message

Isn't it *awful*? We are getting the full fury of it here. One of

my
daughters was going to drive down from Somerset for the day but I've

asked
her not to! I really don't like to think of her on the road in

this. And
yesterday was so lovely, too..... ;-(

The hot weather has finally arrived here - 38 degrees C today and
yesterday. And I've done all my outside work by 9.00am so I don't
have to go outside again today.

Blimmy, I'm not even up at that time, never mind having done any work,
whatever that is!

Alan