Old 12-01-2007, 04:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Okay, we can't garden so.........

On 12/1/07 16:14, in article
, "Sally Thompson"
wrote:

On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 13:58:40 +0000, Sacha wrote
(in article ):

snip

Oh, Judith - tears of laughter again and not even one gold slipper in
sight!

-)

I reckon the EDP should sign her up to write a column!

EDP? But whoever that is, I agree. Judith has a gift for a phrase which is
pure joy!

I guess = Eastern Daily Press. And I agree about Judith's stories! What I
cannot imagine is what she had to say to her husband after the cognac-bearing
manager had left the room!

I'm sure it's not repeatable on a family newsgroup! ;-)

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk