Old 13-01-2007, 05:48 AM posted to rec.ponds
[email protected] n_cramerSPAM@pacbell.net is offline

Default r.p.m moderation policy

~ janj wrote:
On 13 Jan 2007 05:24:08 GMT, wrote:

My Sensei had a pitbull that wouldn't let go of the side of a tire he
bit into on a slow moving car. It took a lot of stitches to fix him up,
but he still didn't learn. The next time he did it, he got killed.
Intelligent dumb dog!

Glad ta see yer letting go, Jan. ;-)

You'd think I would have known better by this time, huh? I guess you can
call me an optimist, as apparently the pitbull above was also guilty. ;-)
~ jan removing mouth from tire and head from brick wall beating

Heh! Heh! Heh! Feels a lot better when ya stop, eh?

~Semper Fi~
www.delphiayachtsusa.com