Old 13-01-2007, 05:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Les Hemmings Les Hemmings is offline

Default How I made a Thermostatic propagator for £10.

p.mc wrote:

It works. I now have some seedlings. The heater cost me less than a
tenner on Ebay from a reputable firm. The other stuff I had anyway
but buying it would have been less than another tenner I suppose. It
is big saving on the
cost of a conventional propagator.

I like your spirit of invention. Why pay for something that you could
already make for yourself, considering you have the time and
inclination. And I bet you got a real feeling of satisfaction as well
:-))
Maybe you could take a piccy of it so we can all admire it.

How about a few wicks from the water reservoir into the compost to save you
from watering too?

Remove Frontal Lobes to reply direct.

"Oh Bother!" said the Borg, "We've assimilated Pooh!"

"That's 10 times I've explained binary to you. I won't tell you a 3rd
time!"

http://armsofmorpheus.blogspot.com/

http://www.richarddawkins.net/index.php

Les Hemmings a.a #2251 SA