Old 13-01-2007, 12:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
BoyPete BoyPete is offline

Default wildflowers

Kate Morgan wrote:
I would like to turn one corner of the garden and possibly down the
drive into a wildflower patch and cannot decide which to use, seeds or
plugs, any advice or thoughts appreciated

kate

I did that a couple of years ago with a strip of south facing garden.
Ibought two different packets of 'wild flower' seeds, I think from B & Q.
mixed them up, and sprinkled onto the raked soil. Lightly covered with a
fine compost and let nature do it's thing. It provided a wonderful display.

--
ßôyþëtë