Old 13-01-2007, 04:33 PM posted to rec.gardens
Not@home Not@home is offline

Default Daffodil Planting

Some varieties bloom earlier than others, so if you mix them and plant
them, you will have a sea of foliage with perhaps only scattered
blossoms at any time. If you don't mix them, you will have a mass of
blossoms, even if you cut some for display in the house.

We have beds of mixed varieties, with a few selected areas where we have
concentrated some varieties. I think that is the best of both worlds.

wrote:
I purchased several different varieties of daffodils and I'm wondering
how I should go about planting them. Should I mix all the bulbs up or
plant several different areas with one variety?

-Fleemo