Old 13-01-2007, 03:38 PM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default r.p.m moderation policy

"~ janj" wrote in message
I feel the post below, rehashes questions I've already answered to the best
of my ability, and drags old history back up. Therefore I feel I'm being
trolled and will no longer respond to the allegations that I will not be a
fair moderator. I've already stated I will be on NGP, and that will have
do. ~ jan

I didn't say you wouldn't be a fair moderator Jan. You never let me know by
email or in public that you changed your mind how you felt.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.