Old 13-01-2007, 04:19 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default r.p.m moderation policy

Dam CArol, Are you just going to let Jan trash and abuse you like
that. after all the time you let uher kiss on yur fat ass and then she
does this to you? How ignorant of her!

On Sat, 13 Jan 2007 09:38:52 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"~ janj" wrote in message
m...
I feel the post below, rehashes questions I've already answered to the best
of my ability, and drags old history back up. Therefore I feel I'm being
trolled and will no longer respond to the allegations that I will not be a
fair moderator. I've already stated I will be on NGP, and that will have
do. ~ jan
I didn't say you wouldn't be a fair moderator Jan. You never let me know by
email or in public that you changed your mind how you felt.

-------