Old 14-01-2007, 01:09 AM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Somewhere new to for fishy talk

Dum de dum dum duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, like the little piggies inviting in
the big bad wolf becaus eits dressed up as grandma... Thats what CArol
aka Zebulon amounts to a wolf in sheeps clothes with the personality
of a pit viper that hsa been stepped on.

On Sat, 13 Jan 2007 22:55:03 GMT, "Karl Davis"
wrote:

"BoyPete" wrote in message
Web based forums can be tricky to get used to,
but stick at it.
--

Indeed, if you get stuck with anything at all, we are a really friendly
forums and we`ll try to help those adjusting to them.

It`s great to see a few have already turned up and begun posting and I look
forward to seeing many more arrive in the near future. :-)

Regards

Karl Davis. (Administrator)
Karl`s Forums
http://www.karlsforums.com/forums/
Karl`s PC Device Driver Site and FAQ Pages
Award winning site- reached over 2 Million Visitors!!

http://www.karldavis.com
All incoming and outgoing email is scanned by heuristic virus scanner and is
considered private and any public disclosure of the contents anywhere is
forbidden.

-------