Old 13-01-2007, 10:02 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_6_] Jonno[_6_] is offline

Default Air conditioners

gardenlen wrote:
thanks john,

i got no idea about that side of the business, just it seemed weird
that a new unpublished e/m addy drew so much spam/junk.

i don't get anywhere near that amount in my published long standing
accounts, and the othe person was using g.mail as well.

On Sat, 13 Jan 2007 12:57:50 GMT, John Savage
wrote:

snipped
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len

--
"Be Content With What You Have And
A World That You May Not Understand."

http://www.lensgarden.com.au/

That was a while ago though, with the spam filters being used by my
service rpovider (optusnet) and having it turned on (this helps) I have
cut it back.
I could be going where wise men fear to tread in as much that I work
with computers and am trying to attract spam so I can learn to stop it.
(grin!)

My spam has dropped to zilch (Come and get me spammers Im a waitin fur
ya(he he he! ))