Old 13-01-2007, 09:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
BoyPete BoyPete is offline

Default A bit off topic

Jeff wrote:
I'd really appreciate anyones contribution. This is a quiet time of
year for ponds, but aquaria enthusiasts are welcome too. Thanks

Not mine ;-)

Went to fish out a bin liner that had blown in with all this wind and
found at least half a dozen frogs hiding under it!

Also, Aponogeton distachyos (Water hawthorn) in full bloom.

You don't by any chance have a picture you could let me see? I need to
increase my planting in the spring.

Have bookmarked your site.

Thanks. Do drop in, sign up and maybe post a bit about your setup?

--
ßôyþëtë