Old 24-03-2003, 08:20 PM
Ophelia

Default Stuff I've been doing this week!

"Mike" wrote in message

Thanks indeed for that:-))

I am very lucky in that I don't worry about anything. Worry does no good
at all, so I am always very optimistic :-))

I am very pleased

I visit the Doctor on Thursday and no doubt he will send me for an Xray,
'then' we will find out. Fingers crossed!

Will keep them crossed for you! I will watch for your report.

The annoying thing is that if I have limited time left, it's a bit of a
sod 'cos I have just really started to enjoy myself doing all these
reunions since I retired!

Well given the worst. I am sure you can get loads in. Given the best.. no
change

BUT, I look on the bright side. My Mother died when she was in her 30's,
my father at 52, so at nearly 67 and generally A1, I have been on the
winning side :-))

Thanks for your thoughts :-))

Will be thinking of you.