Old 13-01-2007, 11:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default wildflowers

On 13/1/07 17:36, in article
,
" wrote:

Larry Stoter wrote:
In which case, try to check the source of the seed. Some packs of
'native' wildflower seeds actually originate from outside the UK.

Best value I ever bought was some packs of "wildflower" seeds from
Buckfast Abbey gift shop in Devon. About 4 oz of mixed seeds for
?1.99. I had trouble identifying some of the things that came up, but
cornflower and yellow rattle dominated one packet.

That's about 15 minutes from us. If it's of any help to anyone, I'd be
happy to buy seeds and post them on to those who wants them.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk