Old 14-01-2007, 04:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
judith lea judith lea is offline

Default Box hedging help.

Draven wrote:
Can anyone help me with my box that I'm trying to grow a hedge out of.

Some of my past plants have had this problem and I replaced them.
Now a Plant that is three years old has had it happen to it.

What is it, is there a cure and how can I stop it happening to the rest of
the plants?

Here is a picture of the plant.

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/1587/01050001mz4.jpg

Kev

Kev, I have seen this or something similar and it was caused by an
animal spraying it, probably a cat. Cut off the affected part only and
hopefully the plant will make up again in the coming seasons.

Judith at home in England