Old 14-01-2007, 10:12 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,uk.rec.gardening,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Jim Webster Jim Webster is offline

Default PMWS pork entering food chain

"Hamish" wrote in message

"Jim Webster" wrote in message

the UK from its own resources, allowing for organic agriculture and
producing enough biofuel etc has to go a long way down, perhaps to six or
seven million?

You cannot reduce the population to 10% of current levels without a cull,
reducing birth rate ends with an unviable age profile.
Unfortunately if a cull was implimented we would end up only with
politititions and their families left as the commitee set up
would decide the most important post apocolypse facility would be a
really strong administration.

do you think we could pull the 'giant mutated space goat' stunt?
Send them off in a space ark

Jim Webster