Old 15-01-2007, 02:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default Ginger

"judith lea" wrote in message
Farm1 wrote:
I keep any ginger that I can't use immediately in a jar of sherry

in
the fridge - works well as I can then use both the remaining

ginger
and the flavoured sherry in cooking later on..

That sounds good, instead of Ginger Beer, Ginger Sherry, you might

have
found a market opportunity there!

:-)) I don't know that I'd actually like to drink the stuff (and I
drink so little that I could always name the date when I've been
drinking if I was ever to be breathalised by the police), but it IS a
nice addition to Asian (not Indian Sub continent) recipes and cold
zucchini soup in summer and a few other hot soups in winter.