Old 16-01-2007, 11:13 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Bob Bob is offline

Default Question about lawn tractor tires

I am sure everyone is impressed with your wisdom and elegance in expressing
yourself - and still only a sophomore in HS.
Thanks

"Eggs Zachtly" wrote in message
Bob said:

[borked quote snipped again]

Do you not see how ****ed up your quote was? And, you're not getting closer
with fixing it, either.

Thanks so very much for your unbiased and considerate suggestions. I am
sure I will have a better life as a result of your wisdom - and perhaps
your
blood pressure will have returned to a more narmal state as a result of
your
rambling.
Thanks, Bob

Your reply above was posted as the signature (because your OE doesn't quote
correctly, by default, a fix for which I provided in my first reply to you:

My blood pressure is fine, btw. Your brain cells must be dying at an
incremental rate, though, as you're making yourself look more like an idiot
with each post you make.

You *must* be related to Stubby.

--

Eggs

The Romans didn't find algebra very challenging, because X was always 10.