Old 16-01-2007, 10:23 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default Question about lawn tractor tires

Son-of-Stubby said:

I am sure everyone is impressed with your wisdom and elegance in expressing
yourself -

And, I'm sure everyone's amused by your apparent lack of learning
capabilities. I offered help, via a link to an update that will fix OE, but
you're obviously too much of a shit-for-brains to understand how The USENET
works, or to actually fix your poor choice for a newsreader.

You've also provided no useful information to anyone here. Your idea of
helping and answering questions is to direct users to other places. As I
asked before, if you don't think this group is good enough to provide
people with useful advice, and answers to their questions, why are *you*
even bothering posting?

and still only a sophomore in HS.

I suppose that would make you a first-grader.

Thanks

You're quite welcome. Too bad you can't remove your blinders, and correct
the things you're ****ing up so badly. Perhaps you should stick with
web-based forums. I'm sure all the graphical emoticons are right up your
proverbial alley.

--

Eggs

If James Bond was an Amish spy, he would drink buttermilk. Shaken not
churned.