Old 17-01-2007, 12:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,ucam.rec.gardening,ucam.adverts.giveaway
Paul Leyland Paul Leyland is offline

Default Lonicera henryi

(Nick Maclaren) writes:

I have got bored with mine, and dug it up. It might well live, if
anyone wants it. It is evergreen, with fairly undistinguished (but
not unattractive) reddish brown and yellow flowers.

Collectors only, unless you are VERY local. Opposite Scotsdales
(i.e. between Trumpington and Shelford, outside Cambridge). Email
or ring C. 843232.

Did my email arrive? I'm interested in the plant.

Paul
--
Paul Leyland | Hanging on in quiet desperation is
Dept. of Genetics, Cambridge University | the English way.