Old 17-01-2007, 08:42 PM
Rachel Aitch Rachel Aitch is offline
Registered User

Location: South Oxfordshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacha
They're back! I counted 9 out on the path last night for the first
appearance this year. This is *much* earlier than usual for ours.
Hi Sacha,

I found one poor lonely little toad in my garden last week: first one I've seen here. Maybe he stopped off en route to the canal?

All my frogs have disappeared, which is quite a relief as they lurk on the surface of my pots and make me scream by jumping off at the last possible second as I pick up a pot to check it.

And finally the newts have all gone to bed for the winter!
www.Rachel-The-Gardener.co.uk (still building website, don't expect too much!)
Jobbing Gardener, South Oxfordshire
Living Willow Sculptures and Plant Sales