Old 17-01-2007, 10:45 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
V_coerulea V_coerulea is offline

Default West Coast Cold

Talk about crazy, we were 76 degrees day before yesterday, 63 overnight.
Yesterday got up to 65, 35 overnight. Todays high was 48 and we have winter
storm warnings for overnight. Nothing like they got in the middle of the
country. What made it worse was we were in the 70's (which is well above
normal) for over 2 weeks and above normal since mid Dec so it's a real
shock. The heater's going to do overtime tonight and tomorrow.
Gary in SC

"Pat Brennan" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have been watching the weather in Salinas, Ca. and it has not been
pretty. Does anyone know what Matsui uses for heat. Their website has
some nice overhead views, I do not see smokestacks. I am also
wondering if SBOE is set up for the weather they have had the past few
nights.

Crazy weather, we were in the 50's some of those nights.

Pat