Old 18-01-2007, 04:36 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default West Coast Cold

Yes Kathy, A pic of us in a spa with icicles everywhere & frozen nosehairs. (((LOL)))

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

K Barrett wrote:
Wendy, maybe we should enter?
http://www.scottsdalecvb.com/static/...?contentID=764

"wendy7" wrote in message
This was the same for us Gary here in S.Calif., in fact have had an
unusual
warm winter until it hit us with all it's glory last week.
We have had record breaking lows day & night.
All I know is that it is bloody cold & my joints can't take it!
--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

V_coerulea wrote:
Talk about crazy, we were 76 degrees day before yesterday, 63
overnight. Yesterday got up to 65, 35 overnight. Todays high was 48
and we have winter storm warnings for overnight. Nothing like they
got in the middle of the country. What made it worse was we were in
the 70's (which is well above normal) for over 2 weeks and above
normal since mid Dec so it's a real shock. The heater's going to do
overtime tonight and tomorrow. Gary in SC

"Pat Brennan" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have been watching the weather in Salinas, Ca. and it has not
been pretty. Does anyone know what Matsui uses for heat. Their
website has some nice overhead views, I do not see smokestacks. I am also
wondering if SBOE is set up for the weather they have
had the past few nights.

Crazy weather, we were in the 50's some of those nights.

Pat